Putting the ball in the net more often next season will help us to achieve the end goal which we all crave- promotion to the BSS.
But scoring goals isn't always that simple and getting someone to oblige on a more regular basis is, as we all know, a costly business.
This is where WE supporters can really help and, in so doing, have the chance to win some very special GREAT PRIZES.
For 2010/11 season SUFC proposes to launch the END GOAL INITIATIVE with all proceeds going towards the additional funding required to accommodate a centre-forward to help us achieve that core aim.
Here's how the "EGI" will work and how YOU can help:
For just £20 per person per calendar month*, you will be entered into a monthly prize draw and have the chance of winning one of our great very special prizes:
- matchball signed by all members of SUFC first team squad
- framed signed first team squad photograph
- SUFC shirt signed by all players in the first team squad
- framed signed photograph with you, Paul Doswell and the player of your choice
- 2 x places observing SUFC first team training session
- 2 x places observing SUFC first team match preparation including pre-match and half-time dressing room team talks
- 2 x lunch, half time and full time SUFC Board Room hospitality
- Final prize will be grandstand season ticket for 2011/12 - hopefully in the BSS!
Each month's prize will be different and publicised at the beginning of each month.
Manager Paul Doswell is delighted that such a scheme is being introduced and very much hopes it will be embraced such that an appropriately sized fund can be set up to achieve this aim. And we've already got off to a good start - Chairman Bruce Elliott was the first to pledge his £150 upon the launch of the scheme!
*Payments can be made by 9 monthly direct debits of £20 starting in August and finishing in April ,or a one-off season payment by cheque (made payable to Sutton United FC) of £150 or two half season instalments by cheque of £75 each. Eligibility for the prizes will depend upon being fully paid up for the scheme for the month which has elapsed at the time of winning the prize. Prizes can be won by the same person more than once throughout the season. You can have more than one £20 monthly "unit" thereby having multiple entries into the monthly prize draw.