Firstly, we apologise for the delay in sending out information about our matchday parking arrangements for the 2017/18 season but we didn't want to circulate information which we might have to subsequently amend. As it is, we are still not 100% certain of the position for the new season,.
The outstanding issue is the number of spaces that will be available. As you may have seen if you have visited the stadium recently, temporary changing rooms adjacent to the main office have taken quite a few parking spaces out of commission for the next year or so and we are also planning works just beyond the side-entrance that will also permanently take up some spaces. We continue to investigate ways in which the number of spaces can be increased but that's not easy.
So, the arrangements for the new season will be:-
- Matchday parking will be limited to permit-holders
- Permits will cost £75 each
- We will put in place a more robust management scheme intended to ensure all permit holders get parked and to avoid cars parked in "inconvenient" places
- At this stage we can only make 25 (twenty-five) spaces available. We hope to increase availability as soon as possible but need more certainty on a few things before we can do that.
If you would like to purchase a 2017/18 Parking Permit:-
- Please email your request to email@example.com
- If you are successful in this first tranche (first-come, first-served) we will let you know and advise you of the payment options
- If you are not successful in this first tranche, you will go at the top of the list for tranche 2
This year the passes will all be numbered and, if we can, we will also number the parking spaces so that Permit-Holders will always have a known space to park in.