The National League's official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 33:
- Leaders Barrow's advantage at the top is now five points following Tuesday night's goalless draw at Solihull Moors.
- Torquay have lost one in five, defeat to title chasing Yeovil.
- Barrow are unbeaten at home in ten National League games - their last Holker Street defeat coming in early September against Hartlepool United.
- Barrow's last defeat came in the first fixture between these sides back in October, Amani Little and Jamie Reid with two each in the 4-2 success.
- Hartlepool are now three points off the play-offs after four games without defeat.
- Barnet are closing in too and now haven't lost in seven. They beat Farsley in the FA Trophy on Tuesday night.
- Pools recent away form isn't as strong - they have won only once in their last seven on their travels.
- Hartlepool won the first fixture 2-0 back in October but two-goal hero from that day Nicke Kabamba has recently left to sign for Kilmarnock.
FCHalifax v Bromley
- Halifax have won three matches in a row, scoring ten times as they move up to fourth in the table - their highest place since October.
- Bromley have lost their last three and manager Neil Smith says their only focus now is finishing in the play-offs.
- The Shaymen have taken ten points from their last four home games. They beat Dover 4-2 on Tuesday night but have let in more goals than anyone in the top seven.
- Bromley are the league's third highest scorers but only 18 of their 53 goals have come away from Hayes Lane.
- Harrogate's six-game winning run was ended last weekend by Wrexham - but Simon Weaver's side have won their last three away games.
- Aldershot's 0-0 draw at Eastleigh on Tuesday night was their first clean sheet in five. They have taken 23 points from 16 games at home.
- Harrogate have only let in three goals in their last six games - two of those came during their last match.
- A late, late goal from Jack Emmett earned Harrogate a 1-0 win the last time the sides played back in October.
- Title-chasing Yeovil have taken just two points from the last nine available. They have failed to score in two of their previous three games.
- Chorley haven't won since November and currently sit nine points from safety.
- With 56 goals, Yeovil are the division's second highest scorers. Rhys Murphy is the joint leading marksman in the National League with 17.
- Chorley are the division's worst travellers. They have won only once , but have drawn eight - more than anyone else.
TopPicks from LV BET
5/1 Threegoals to be scored in the first half of Barrow v Torquay
out LVBET Sportsbook)
21/5 Barnetv Hartlepool to be level at half-time - and full-time.
14/5 FCHalifax v Bromley to end as a score draw.
to get back to winning ways 1-0 at Aldershot
out LVBET Sportsbook)
17/5 Over4.5 goals in Yeovil v Chorley.
LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign
up. Claimthe welcome offer here! (T&Csapply)