The National League's official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 37:
- Leaders Barrow have won just two of their last six National League games but still hold a five-point advantage.
- Under new manager Daryl McMahon struggling Dagenham have turned a corner - they are unbeaten in six matches.
- Barrow have won eight out of their last ten games at Holker Street but the two draws in that run have come against sides battling against relegation.
- The Bluebirds won the first meeting 2-0 in London. Scott Quigley scored that day - he now has 20 for the season.
- Yeovil are on their worst run of the season. They are six games without a win and have taken only three points from a possible 18.
- Wrexham have won three of their last four away games after wins over Chorley, Harrogate and Bromley. They had just one away victory before that.
- Only leaders Barrow have scored more goals than Yeovil this season but top scorer Rhys Murphy now hasn't found the net for five matches.
- Murphy scored a hat-trick at the Racecourse as the sides drew 3-3 the last time they met.
BorehamWood v Hartlepool
- Defeat at Aldershot on Tuesday was Boreham Wood's first loss since October - an impressive 15-game run.
- Hartlepool have been defeated just once in seven. They have taken nine points from a possible 12.
- Wood strikers Kabongo Tshimanga and Tyrone Marsh have 29 goals between them - the joint best strike partnership in the division.
- The sides drew 2-2 at Victoria Park in November as Pools came from two goals down to rescue a point.
SolihullMoors v Dover Athletic
- Moors are level on points with the play-off places but defeat to Dagenham last time out means they have only won once in eight.
- Dover have the division's best away record. They are looking for their tenth success on the road this weekend.
- Solihull have scored 45 goals - fewer than any club in the top half of the table.
- Dover have won three of their last four games but Moors will leap-frop them with a victory on Saturday.
TopPicks from LV BET
22/1 Dagenhamto be ahead at half-time but Barrow to win.
out LVBET Sportsbook)
12/1 Yeoviland Wrexham to draw with over 3.5 goals scored.
10/1 HartlepoolUnited to beat Boreham Wood 2-1.
22/9 Doverto get 10th away win this season at Solihull Moors.
out LVBET Sportsbook)
LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign
up. Claimthe welcome offer here! (T&Csapply)