THE RETURN OF LIVE FOOTBALL
We are delighted to see the return of spectators to the Borough Sports Ground for our final home league match of the season.
However, we are still operating under a special Covid-safe licence and so everyone who is attending the game is reminded that they must observe the relevant protocols. The stadium is at full Covid-safe capacity, no tickets will be available on matchday.
TRAVELLING TO THE MATCH
Please do not travel to the stadium if you do not have a valid match ticket.
Before attending the match, please read our Spectator Charter LINK. The agreement between club and spectators to work together in providing a Covid-safe environment for all is an essential part of the club's licence to stage matches at this time.
Please do not even attend the stadium if you, or anyone you have been in contact with, has had the Covid virus in the previous ten days. Similarly, please do not attend if you have displayed any symptoms of Covid in the previous three days.
If possible, please travel on foot or by public transport. Because we lose so much space to the outside broadcast vehicles and in creating a safe Red Zone for match participants, we are sorry that there will be no parking unless you have already received confirmation that a space is reserved. Our usual parking permits are not valid. If you must park in neighbouring streets please do so with consideration for residents, and note that the St Nicholas Way municipal car-park is only a short walk away.
AT THE STADIUM
- Turnstiles open at 11:45
- Gates will be open at either end of the stadium, please use both ends rather than form long queues.
- Anyone with a barcoded ticket must use the turnstiles
- Once inside the ground please check in using the NHS App
- Ground capacity is calculated per region of the stadium; all spectators are asked to spread out and not congregate in particular areas; the stewarding teams will ask people to move to avoid over-crowding and anyone failing to cooperate may be required to leave the stadium.
- The wearing of face coverings inside the stadium or when queuing to get in is mandatory for all at all times, unless exempt on medical grounds, except when eating or drinking
- When queuing to get in, or for the toilets or refreshment outlets, please obey usual social distancing rules
- Use hand sanitiser on a regular basis
The club's car-park is only open to pre-booked vehicles
The clubs bars are not open to general spectators before or after the game.
No alcohol to be taken into the stadium
The south-east terrace, by the scoreboard, is reserved for BT Sport
No changing ends at end half-time
NO BALLOONS - (contravenes Covid protocols)
NO DOGS PLEASE
Please do not enter the field of play at any time, including after the final whistle