Newsletter Prize Draw T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
Sutton United Football Club Competition Prize Draw
Summary: There will be a prize draw taking place on suttonunited.net on September 28th
To enter the prize draw, the Entrant must sign up to the Sutton United Football Club Newsletter
Entrant the person who has signed up to the Sutton United newsletter to enter the Prize Draw.
Prize(s) Month 1: £50 Vouchers to Club Shop. Following months to be determined
Prize Draw is called “Newsletter Prize Draw”.
Winner(s) any person(s) who is selected from entry(s).
By entering their details, Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions:
How to Enter
- To enter the prize draw, the Entrant must sign up with a valid email address to the Sutton United Football Club newsletter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw. A limit of one entry per person will be accepted.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, lost, sent after the Prize Draw has ended or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason. Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of Sutton United Football Club’ receipt of that entry.
- This Prize Draw is open to all Entrants resident in the UK aged 18 years and over at the date of their entry. The Nominee must also be aged 18 years and over at the date of entry and be resident in the UK. Sutton United Football Club reserves the right to obtain proof of such consent and to refuse entry or to choose another Winner if such proof, where requested, has not been given.
- Sutton United Football Club will collect all entries and will use a computer-generated program to select a Winner at random. The decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- Sutton United Football Club will use reasonable endeavours to notify the Winner(s) by email.
- The Prize must be claimed by the Winner within 48 hours of being contacted by Sutton United Football Club . The Winner must directly message Sutton United Football Club via email to claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed within the 48 hours, Sutton United Football Club will select another winner.
- Once the Winner has claimed the Prize, Sutton United Football Club will require the Winner to provide confirmation that the Eligibility Criteria have been adhered to.
- The prize is a £50 voucher for the Club Merchandise Shop
- The Winner is to settle any extra costs themselves that are not part of the Prizes.
- The Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative is available for the Prizes.
- Sutton United Football Club reserves the right to substitute any part of the Prizes for one of their choosing which has a value the same or greater than the Prizes in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
14. Sutton United Football Club reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant, Nominee or Winner whose conduct is contrary to these terms and conditions, or is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw. In the event of disqualification, the Winner and/or Nominee will be required to surrender and return the Prize (or any prize they may have won).
Termination of Prize Draw
16. Sutton United Football Club reserves the right, at any time, to (i) cancel the Prize Draw, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed exclusively by English law and under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Exclusion of Liability
18. Sutton United Football Club makes no representation or warranty in relation to Prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law it shall have no liability to you in relation to any of the Prizes, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
19. Sutton United Football Club reserves the right to disqualify Entrants from entering its promotions or the Winners from receiving the Prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
Ownership of Entries and Intellectual Property Rights
20. All entries will become the property of Sutton United Football Club on receipt and will not be returned.
21. By submitting their entry, Entrants agree that they:
- Assign to Sutton United Football Club all intellectual property rights, with full title guarantee; and
- Waive all moral rights in and to the entry and otherwise arising in connection with their entry.
- Submit their email address to be used by Sutton United Football Club for marketing.
Identity of the Promoter
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Sutton United Football Club, VBS Community Stadium, Gander Green Lane, Sutton, Surrey SM1 2EY