The National League’s official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 31:
- Title-chasing Yeovil know they need a win after taking just four points from a possible nine.
- Hartlepool are inconsistent – in their last six they have won two, drawn two and lost two National League matches.
- Yeovil’s goalless draw with Solihull Moors last time out was the first time in ten they have failed to score.
- Pools are looking to complete a hat-trick of victories over the Glovers. They won 2-1 in the National League in October and 4-1 at Huish Park in the FA Cup.
United v Harrogate Town
- Harrogate are the division’s form side following five wins from their last six matches.
- Ebbsfleet haven’t won for five National League games and last time out shipped seven at Barrow. However, they did claim an FA Trophy success over King’s Lynn last week.
- Following FA Trophy success at Darlington, Harrogate have kept four clean sheets in a row.
- Harrogate were too strong for Fleet earlier in the season as they won 2-0 in Yorkshire. Brendan Kiernan got two that day but he hasn’t scored since November.
- Moors are searching for consistency having won two, drawn two and lost two of their previous six matches.
- In-form Boreham Wood are undefeated in ten and have won four of their last six National League games.
- Solihull have won ten of their 13 home matches this season – the second best record in the division. Their home fans are yet to see them draw.
- Wood strikers Kabongo Tshimanga and Tyrone Marsh have a combined 26 goals between them this season.
- Notts are undefeated in seven and have won four of their last five league matches. They beat Dagenham in the FA Trophy in their latest fixture last weekend.
- Only leaders Barrow have a better away record than Dover – Andy Hessenthaler’s team winning eight times on the road, claiming 26 points so far.
- County have lost just one game at home since August’s defeat to Barnet. Nine-goal striker Kyle Wootton have just signed a new contract.
- Dover have lost only one one in five but were thrashed 3-0 at Bromley in their last away game.
- After Tuesday’s FA Trophy defeat to Dorking, Stockport County have now let in seven goals in two home games.
- Sutton have won four of their last five National League matches but did come unstuck last time out at Chesterfield.
- County have scored an impressive 44 goals this season but have conceded 46 – more than anyone else in the top half.
- Sutton midfielder Harry Beautyman has 12 goals already this season. The U’s have found the net 14 times in their last five games.
Picks from LV BET
Rhys Murphy to score hat-trick for second Saturday running.
to score first at Ebbsfleet but game to end as a draw.
five goals in Solihull Moors v Boreham Wood.
goal in both halves of Notts County v Dover Athletic.
to be winning at half-time – but Sutton take the points.
LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign
the welcome offer here! (T&Cs