The National League's official betting partner, LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures in Matchday 19:
Bromley vs. Stockport County
- Top of the table Bromley ended a run of three defeats in four with an emphatic 5-0 win against title rivals FC Halifax Town on Saturday.
- Stockport's weekend victory at Dover was their first away win in five attempts.
- The leaders are now the second highest scorers in the division, finding the net 32 times. That's an average of 1.7 goals-per-game.
- Jim Gannon's County are struggling for goals - only Aldershot and bottom side Chorley have scored fewer than their 18 so far.
Woking vs. Notts County
- Woking have now not won in the National League or FA Cup since August - it's 12 matches since their last victory.
- Notts' loss at Chesterfield on Saturday was their first defeat since September 21.
- Both teams have scored in all but one of Woking's last 12 National League matches.
- County have the best defensive record in the division, letting in only 18 - an average of one per game.
Sutton United vs. FC Halifax Town
- Sutton slipped into the relegation places for the first time after their weekend defeat to Ebbsfleet United.
- Third place Halifax haven't scored in their past three matches - and have let in seven goals in their past two matches.
- Sutton are bottom of the form guide over the last ten games. Matt Gray's team have lost four from five.
- FC Halifax's top scorer Liam McAlinden has seven goals, while Sutton's leading marksman is six goal Harry Beautyman.
- Torquay are the division's top scorers with 33 - but just two sides have conceded more than the 28 they have.
- Wrexham have won only once in their last eight National League outings - and still haven't won away from the Racecourse this season.
- Torquay's Jamie Reid is the National League top scorer with 12 to his name.
- Wrexham won 4-0 the last time the sides met back in January 2018.
- Bottom club Chorley have only lost once in five - but they haven't won since beating Stockport on September 7, nine games ago.
- Ebbsfleet's win at Sutton United on Saturday ended a run of four straight National League defeats.
- Chorley have only conceded two goals in nearly 500 minutes of football - but they have scored just once themselves in that five-game period.
- Fleet nearly always score - they have only failed to hit the target in three of their last 17 matches.
TopPicks from LV BET
teams to score in Bromley
to score first but Notts County to win
and FC Halifax to draw and both teams to score
v Wrexham to end without either side scoring
2.5 goals in Chorley v Ebbsfleet
LVBet customers will get a 50% bonus of up to £50 on first sports
betting deposit. Claimthe welcome offer here! (t&c'sapply)